Your take on future game servers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gravvy, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Gravvy

Gravvy Administrator Staff Member

I would like to see your idea's on what games to get servers up for in the future. Just reply to this post and give me your idea's. The more, the better.

2. kickerbs

kickerbs Admin Staff Member

some form of arma, will be starting up warframe when i get back to my damn desk. will take a look into some interesting free to play and cheap games in the future

3. BananaHalla

BananaHalla Admin Staff Member

Haha my computer crashes every time I try to play Warframe so I won't be doing that, but definitely some form of Arma, good way to attract members.

4. Gravvy

Arma 3 is definitely on the agenda. Gonna work on the King of the Hill mission with db saving and we will talk some more at the meeting tomorrow.

5. taz1stP

taz1stP Clan Member

maybe we can do some mmo's like possibly doing something like the new final fan.

6. kickerbs

what about rift? it may have been a normal subscription mmorpg, but i heard it is one of the best set up free to plays now.

7. Gravvy

At the moment we have a Guild Wars 2 guild. Just get a hold of Banana as he is in charge of that. But if anyone plays a game and would like to setup a clan/guild in that game, go for it. Just remember that you will be in charge and held responsible for that clan/guild.

8. SeventhAssault

SeventhAssault Clan Member

Depending on the amount of clan members that play certain games, games with more players should in my opinion get servers. I think right now almost everyone here is for the ARMA series but I could foresee this becoming a great casual / casual serious (I.E. Fun w/o the Politics) type of shooter community. Games such as Battlefield, CoD, Killing Floor, CS and etc. If I am mistaken feel free to inform me but from what I see so far this seems like a cool community of gamers who just want to have fun and play some games together.

9. kickerbs

the other games we mentioned seventh don't require servers, actually most of them you can't even get them, but i do see what you mean though but keep in mind there are other genres outside of fps :)

10. SeventhAssault

SeventhAssault Clan Member

I don't know about the new Battlefield but Bad Company 2, Battlefield 2, Killing Floor, Natural Selection and Etc. do allow Private Servers. Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare as well both allow private servers. And I certainly didn't mean to say only FPS games I just figured most of the people here are FPS gamer's and I only mentioned them.

11. Gravvy

I have played every one of those games, and yes you can get server for them all. And if our finances cooperate, we will look at a ton of different games. Not going to stick to just one game.

12. taz1stP

taz1stP Clan Member

a good game to look into would be ns2 not many servers and if u get like 3 people in a room will stay full for weeks or so it seems