Clan Meetings To Begin!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gravvy, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Gravvy

Gravvy Administrator Staff Member

Clan meetings are going to start back up again. I feel that everyone has lost touch with why we started this whole thing in the beginning. We will kick off clan meetings this upcoming Friday 04/04/2014 at 7pm CST. Everyone is required to show up, the only way you are getting out of it is if you are unable to make it due to being on the other side of the world, being at work or you are dead. We already know who is going to be at work and who is on the other side of the world. Also not checking the website is not an excuse, neither is television.

We are going to discuss a lot of changes coming to the clan, so you need to be there. Officers, we will be having a meeting 20 minutes prior to the clan meeting, so show up early. I look forward to seeing everyone there, if you are for some reason unable to make it, contact me BEFORE Monday 3/31/2014 to let me know.

2. RagingFly

RagingFly Clan Member

It's really late for me, but I will most likely be there. Can't wait to talk to the guys again!

3. Turenn

Turenn Admin

That's good news, not working Friday so I'll be there.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

should be there and i think friday if evrything goes right will be getting up the project zomboid server

5. taz1stP

taz1stP Clan Member

helps if i sign in when i post

6. Draco

Draco Admin Staff Member

i will be there and.........BOOBIES!!!!!..........that is all.

7. BananaHalla

BananaHalla Admin Staff Member